How professional life coaching works for you.
Is there something about your life that you would like to change? Are you willing to do what it takes to make that happen? If “yes”, we work together to:
- Clarify who you are and what you want to change in your life over the next three months, six months or longer.
- Determine what you need to do, set priorities and take action to get what you want.
- Develop a supportive environment by eliminating obstacles that stand in your way and adding the skills and tools you need to support your efforts.
- Build the self-confidence and strength you need to see you through to success.
If you want someone on your side whose only goal is to support you and assist you in this way, please contact me. Your initial 45 minute consultation/coaching session is free and does not obligate you in any way.
How you benefit from career coaching.
Are you trying to decide what career field or college major would be right for you? Are you working in a field that you like but still feel something is missing? Are you considering a major career change but are unsure what direction to take? If so, then career coaching is a great option for you. We’ll work together to:
- Assess your interests, abilities, personality type and best work environment and increase your self-knowledge.
- Look closely at your values, goals, personal style, education, skills, and family and cultural expectations to see how a chosen career will fit.
- Encourage and support all your efforts toward a rewarding career choice or change.
Career coaching can be included in a long-term coaching partnership to determine a well-defined personal path or it can be a short-term arrangement to focus specifically on your career.
“In all affairs it’s a healthy thing now and then to hang a question
mark on the things you have long taken for granted.”
— Bertrand Russell